Sunday, 1 March 2015

FEAR NOT.....!!!!!



The word 'FEAR NOT' appears 365 times in the bible. There are 365 days in a year, so it's one for each day. Therefore I say to you today, my brother, my sister, FEAR NOT. You may be going through hell right now, but keep going. The obstacles and challenges might be too much for you and you can't see any hope for tomorrow. I say unto you FEAR NOT. That is the word of God to you, to your Finances, Health, Education, Family, Marriage, Career, Ministry, Dreams, Aspirations etc. Because He lives, you can face tomorrow. Because he lives all fear is gone. I say FEAR NOT, the Lord is with you. He'll bring it to pass. Be courageous, Be not dismayed. Never act like a victim, act like a victor. Because we are more than conquerors.
The top is where you belong. God bless you. Go and succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment